Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wow, Go Me!


Our internet was down most of last week at our house, so mommy wasn't able to update my journal for me. Looks like we have some catching up to do.


Mommy and Erin and I had a WIC appointment on Friday. I weighed in at 8 pounds 8 ounces (although that was with my clothes and sweater on, so I probably actually weigh an ounce or two less than that).


This weekend mommy started weaning me to formula. At first, I didn't like it at all, and I let her know that by spitting it back up all over her. :) Saturday night we went to my meme's and played cards with her, Auntie Karen, and Greg (auntie Becky watched and entertained them all).


I started to adjust to my formula except it was giving me lots of gas, so mommy and daddy got me some medicine to put in my bottle to help with the gas, and it made me feel much better. I am finally starting to completely adjust to my formula and process it as well.


And the big first...my first smile!!! I smiled at mommy Monday night...my first smile! I talked to mommy too...we had a good conversation about my day. I think she understood where I was coming from. :)


The picture in this blog is of me in my favorite jammies that Tanya and her mom bought for me. I LOVE my jammies...thank you Tanya and Linda! :)

1 comments:

Jazmine Isabella West said...

She's growing so fast! I love the picture. It even looks like she's doing a little dance. What a cutie!