Friday, December 22, 2006

SO big!!




I had my one month checkup this past Thursday (although to be completely honest I was actually five weeks old), and I weighed in at 9 pounds 3 ounces and I am 20 3/4 inches long. Yikes, I got big!! No wonder mommy has been telling me to stop growing. I don't know what her problem is though...that's what I'm SUPPOSED to do!


I can't wait for my first Christmas. I love to stare at twinkle lights...they fascinate me! I went to my first Christmas party at Auntie Rorry's house last Sunday. Everyone loved me and they wanted to hold me. I even saw Santa for the first time. Merry Christmas everybody!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You saw Sanca! How cool, I love him! I know our mommies don't want us to grow up, but we have too. I can't wait for you to get bigger so we can play!
Love,
Hailey

Jazmine Isabella West said...

WOW! You are growing so fast. That's quite a face you're making Sarah. It made me laugh. Be sure to tell your Mommy that Jazmine's presents aren't under the tree yet, but she found them anyway. Merry Christmas to you too big girl!
Love,
Auntie Laura