Saturday, December 30, 2006

My First Christmas
















So this year was my very first Christmas, and I'm such a lucky girl that I got to celebrate it three times! We spent Christmas Eve day at my Nana and Oso's house opening presents. Santa left me diapers, and Auntie Katie bought me some cute onesies and caps. Then I went to the candlelight Christmas Eve service with mommy and Meme and Auntie Becky. Auntie Becky is a really funny girl! And the candles were very pretty...they definitely caught my eye!





Christmas morning Santa left more presents at our house. He left me a new hippo play mat. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but I like it now.





After daddy left for work (daddy had to work noon to midnight...I thought that was stinky!) me and mommy and Natalie, Connor, and Erin, went to Meme's house for a third Christmas. Auntie Becky, Bepah, Auntie Laura, and Chuck were there, as well as my cousin Jazmine. I got even more presents at meme's house. I had a fun Christmas, but it wore me out! Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too!

0 comments: