Monday, December 4, 2006

Big Weekend

This weekend was a big weekend for me. I went to my first Portland Pirate's hockey game. I really could have cared less though...I just wanted to eat and sleep, which is just what I did. Mommy says I slept through three straight Pirate's goals in the second period...I guess I'll have to take her word for it. :)

On Sunday I turned three weeks old, and I am getting SO big. My mommy tells me to stop growing...but that's what I'm SUPPOSED to do. We went to my nana's house to make gingerbread houses on Sunday afternoon. I mostly slept, and I cuddled with my nana in her rocking chair. I like to cuddle with Nana. I also cuddled with Auntie Mae and Glen too.

Daddy put my Pooh Bear swing together last week. I like my swing. I like to sleep in it and I like to stare out wide awake in it too. Daddy went back to work yesterday too. Mommy and I miss him, especially after dinner, cause that's when I liked to lay on daddy's chest and nap.

I don't have any pictures this time cause I've been keeping mommy so busy she hasn't had time to download them. Maybe next time. :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, you went to a hockey game? I haven't even been to one yet! We will have to go together some time.
I am glad you like your swing, I didn't like mine very much!
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Hailey