Friday, January 19, 2007

Me and my brother




I have an older brother named Connor. He is five years old. I love my brother!


My brother is having a tough week because one of his little friends, who was very sick with neuroblastoma, went to heaven this week. And while I know my brother is glad that his friend Carroll isn't sick anymore, he misses him a whole lot. So I played with my brother to help him feel better. Please pray for my brother...he may be bigger than me, but he's still a little guy, and this is tough stuff for even the big guys, let alone the little ones like Connor. And pray for Carroll's family too...they miss him quite a bit too!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

She is getting so big! I love the pictures with Connor! I am praying for him. I heard about your car last night. Hope all is well! Did you get any pictures of Bradyn? (Hope I spelled it right). I would love to see them.
Love!
Amanda