Tuesday, January 23, 2007

10 Weeks Old

I had my two month check up today. I am getting SO big...I weigh 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and I am a whopping 23 inches long! The doctor said I look great, then she had the nerve to order two shots for me. I did NOT like that! Although I must say, my mommy is a nice mommy, cause I was supposed to have four shots today, but she convinced them to wait a month to give me the other two. Mommy is typing this for me cause I am sleeping off the trauma of those awful shots!! My friend Bradyn came home from the hospital today...I can't wait to go play with him again! I saw his picture on mommy's computer today and started talking to it! Mommy was going to post a couple pictures she took of me but my brother got into the camera and somehow erased them. She'll post some later.

0 comments: