Monday, May 19, 2008

Time Flies











Wow, time does fly! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Sarah is now up and walking...err, running, now. She is a year and a half old and boy is she full of it! She is more in love with Elmo and Sesame Street than ever (today I asked her if she wanted to watch Big Bird and she looked at me and said "bird"). She has lots of new words, including "baby", "eat", "GO GO", and if her brother or sister bother her, "HEY". She also calls Elmo "Mmmmoh".




I took her the other day to get her bangs cut (sniff sniff). I didn't want to, but daddy had been asking for weeks and it was his birthday so we decided to surprise him. To be honest, I don't really care for the cut, but I do like being able to see her big blue eyes. I think that is all for now, will try to post more often now that we have our new computer.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I Love that first picture! And I think the bangs look cute!

Jazmine Isabella West said...

She really is growing up so fast. She's such a joy.