Friday, February 29, 2008

The Cupcake Caper











The other night, before I sat down to update the family blog and Sarah's blog, I sat Sarah in her high chair for a little snack of fruit stars a few feet away. So, I updated, and turned around, and there she was with a container of pink cupcakes that she somehow managed to pick up off the hutch (don't ask me how, I have no idea), took the cover off, and was shoveling pink frosting from the remaining half dozen cupcakes into her little face as fast as possible. Well, I had a choice, laugh or be mad, so I laughed. Hard. Then I did the reasonable thing and got my camera to take pictures. All the while, Sarah was looking up at me and laughing, then digging into more cupcake. What a little nut!

1 comments:

Jazmine Isabella West said...

What is it with our girls that they can find food anywhere and sneak it? Holy cow! Guess she really likes cupcakes (or at least the frosting:)