Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Little Climber






















Well, we all know the day was going to come when my champion crawler figured out how to climb on absolutely EVERYTHING. :) It started with her activity table and the stairs. Well, last week I took down our Christmas tree then ran out of steam, so I left the box (with the tree in it...it's fake) in the living room. Weeellll Ms. Thing decided this was placed there for her benefit to climb all over and onto the couch. And climb she did. Little goober!!! She is getting very adventurous and is lots of fun. I put all her toys in the corner where the tree had been, so now she has her own play area and I have the middle of my living room floor back. I am hoping to get a pic of her standing up...she's getting more and more brave about it every day, and it's only a matter of time before she tries that first step. We've tried helping her walk by holding her hands, but she prefers to get around by herself, thank you very much! :)

0 comments: