Monday, November 26, 2007

O Christmas Tree
















Yesterday I cleared the corner in our living room for our Christmas tree. Well, that corner looked rather lonely to me, and I have been in a very Christmas-y mood for the last week or so, so I decided we needed to get a tree sooner rather than later. The problem with that is, it is a month until Christmas, and a real tree (and I LOVE real trees) would die before Christmas. That, and with the price of them these days, we decided to get a good looking fake tree. So mom took herself to Target and bought a tree. Which I actually really like. I assembled the tree late this afternoon. Natalie helped me put up the new star (I hated our old one lol), and mom put the lights on the tree.





Well, once the lights were on the tree, Ms. Sarah decided she had to go explore. As you probably noticed in the picture, the lights are just out of her reach (we did that on purpose lol). Sarah likes the Christmas tree! :) It was so cute to see her trying to figure out what that was!





After admiring the tree, Sarah moved on to play with her brother. She happily hit him on the head, then sat on his head in her attempt to get to her activity table. Apparently, his head makes a good seat lol.

0 comments: