Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Activity Table











I was shopping a couple weeks ago for a birthday present for a friend of Natalie's when I noticed this little activity table on sale. I bought it thinking it was the right height for Sarah, brought it home and set it up. Sarah LOVED it!! She even shared time at her table with her friend Bradyn a couple days later. Now the funniest thing about this table is, she loves to stand at the table and growl at the various toys on it. It's hysterical!!! But she's always smiling while she is growling, so I know she isn't upset or anything.




Her other new thing is to mug for the camera. She has realized that when the flash goes off it's time to smile. However, she waits until the flash goes off, meaning the picture is already taken. So it goes like this...mom takes picture, flash goes off, Sarah mugs with big grin. I have managed to get off another quick shot to capture her "mugging" however, and it is quite cute.

0 comments: