Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Day at the Beach
















Tim, Connor, and Natalie left on Wednesday to go camping in Baxter State Park, so Erin, Sarah, and I have been enjoying some girl time. Wednesday we went shopping, and Thursday afternoon we went to the beach! I stuck Sarah's toes in the ocean, but it was a little cold, and she wasn't having any of that. So (since it was low tide) we found a big warm puddle to play in. This was great fun for a while...until Sarah decided that the sand was for eating! And it's not like I can just tell her no, since she wouldn't understand, so we played on our beach mat for a little bit. Then we got changed and walked around some of the little shops, and stopped for ice cream. I gave Sarah a bit of mine, thinking she'd try it and that would be it. Oh no, it became HER ice cream. And she was fit to be tied when it got down to the cone and she couldn't have any more! I had to quiet her with a baba lol. But we had a very good day nonetheless. I think I have a little water baby on my hands...Sebago Lake should be quite a bit of fun this year!

0 comments: